I am drowning deeply in these thoughts alone
sitting, staring, into a dark unknown
I close my eyes to shield me from thedarkness dancing around me
moulding me into what they wanted me to behaunted and held within these walls
I shiver from the terror of the unknown
because i am not what they see
pushing past the burning pain inside
sitting, staring, into a dark unknown
I know what is happening and I am helpless
helpless to help myself
I want a moment to be real
wanna touch things I don’t feel
wanna hold on and feel I belong
it was the comfort that i seeked
as the dawn of a new day approached
and the madness of the day came to life
I am still here trying to find outwho I am
who I’m not and who I wanna be
no way to know till you set me free..
Monday, 1 June 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

wuihh..wuihh..wuihh
ReplyDeletepuisinaaa kek laguu iaahh..
hihihihihihi..
welehh welehh welehh..
pede sekaliii..masang poto segede poster..hihi
kliatan pada belon mandi semuaa pulaa..hahaha
thx udaa ett komen ke manismanja..
yahh,,begitulaa sedikit banyak ada campur tangan ketua PBR..sentuhan AC DC hihihi